These super easy griddle scones are a family friendly winner and perfect for every road trip! These are probably our favorite on-the-go recipe here at JUCY! They are so simple and pack a major flavor punch. Pair them with a wintery soup or have them on hand for a savory snack.
What you'll need:
2 cups self-raising flour
1 teaspoon ground cumin
⅛ teaspoon chili flakes
¼ teaspoon salt
¾ cup milk
(Seriously, that's it!)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, cumin, chili flakes and salt.
2. Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Add the milk and mix into a soft dough.
4. Tip the mixture out onto a board and mold the dough into a 2cm thick round base.
5. Cut the dough into six wedges (like pizza!) and cook in a pan with a little oil on each side until brown and cooked through (approx. five minutes per side).
6. Serve with soup or eat alone with dips!