Coming from Dunedin Airport:
- Our Dunedin Customer Centre is located on site at Dunedin Airport. Once you have you have your luggage, exit the terminal through the main doors directly in front of the info desk. Once outside, turn left and follow the footpath past the rental car building. You should see our green and purple office in here!
Coming from City:
- If you're coming from the city, you'll need to make your own way to the Customer Centre which is located in the Airport. This is about 30km (25 mins drive, traffic dependent) from the City. We recommend catching taking a Taxi (approx $100) however, limited buses are available.
If you’re picking up outside of hours, follow the instructions below to collect your vehicle. If you need help at any point, call us on 0800 399 736.
- If you're at the airport, follow the signs to the Dunedin Airport Information Desk in the check in area on the ground floor. The assistant here will provide you with your keys and instructions.
- Once you have you have your JUCY keys and documents in hand, exit the terminal through the main doors directly in front of the info desk. Once outside, turn left and follow the footpath past the rental car building and continue toward the rental car park area. Your vehicle will be parked opposite this car park in the JUCY car parks to the left.
- At the car parks, find the vehicle with the number plate that matches the number on the key tag. This is yours!