From the JUCY Christchurch Airport Customer Centre to Christchurch Airport:
- If you're picking up your vehicle when our Christchurch Airport Customer Centre is open, the JUCY Airport Shuttle is available to pick you up from the Christchurch Airport terminal. The shuttle loops every 30 minutes and takes about 15 minutes (traffic dependent).
- The first shuttle leave the airport at 8am on both weekdays and weekends. The last shuttle leaves the airport at 5:30pm on weekdays and 4:30pm on weekends.
- After collecting your bags and going through customs, follow the below instructions to get the right spot to meet the shuttle:
- From the international arrivals hall: proceed past the check in hall to the domestic end of the terminal (ground floor). Exit out of door 1 or 2 and walk straight ahead to the shuttle pick up area.
- From the domestic arrivals hall: go down to the ground level and proceed past the check in hall to the domestic end of the terminal (ground floor). Exit out of door 1 or 2 and walk straight ahead to the shuttle pick up area.
From Christchurch Airport to the JUCY Christchurch Airport Customer Centre:
- If you're heading to Christchurch Airport after dropping off your vehicle, the JUCY Shuttle is available to take you there. The drop off point is the shuttle drop off area outside doors 1 and 2 at the domestic end of the airport terminal. The last drop off shuttle departs the Customer Centre at 5:15pm on weekdays and at 4:15pm on weekends.