JUCY AIRPORT SHUTTLE
During our branch hours, we offer a free shuttle bus from Brisbane Airport so you can pick up your JUCY campervan hire in no time.
Follow these steps to get a seat on our green-and-purple shuttle bus:
- When you cleared customs at Brisbane International and have your luggage, give us a call on 1800 150 850. You’ll need to select option 1, then 2, to put your request in. Exit the international terminal and follow the coach departure signs to zone 4 (it’s down the ramp). Wait here for your free JUCY ride.
- For domestic airport arrivals, grab your bag and call us on 1800 150 850, press 1, then #2 when prompted, for your shuttle. Exit the domestic terminal across the skywalk, then head to the yellow bus zone B1 and B2 and wait for our shuttle bus. You can’t miss us!
- Our last airport pick up for your campervan rental is at 4pm on weekdays, and 1pm on weekends.
Not coming to us from Brisbane Airport? If you are travelling to us from Brisbane city, an Uber is approximately $20-30. While you can catch a bus, it’ll take around an hour and involves walking at both ends; not ideal with luggage.
PICKING UP YOUR VEHICLE
When you get our Brisbane branch, we’d love to hang an chat. However, we don’t think we’re quite as exciting as actually getting on the road to start exploring so we’ll do our best to get you on your way quickly. Here’s what you need to know:
- Before we kick-off, did you see we have a free airport shuttle? Check the tab to the left if you’re either arriving or departing from Brisbane Airport.
- Expect a warm JUCY welcome when you finally arrive at our green-and-purple HQ. We’ll take you through a little paperwork, your campervan show-through, then you’ll be free to head off. If you have any questions about where to go, best food to stock up on before you leave (Tim Tams, trust us), or how to drive on the other side of the road, our crew will be stoked to assist.
- Please note the last time for campervan pick-ups to start is at 4pm on weekdays and 1pm on weekends.
DROPPING OF YOUR VEHICLE
Dropping off your beloved campervan is sad – the road trip’s over! But, we’ve made it easy to lessen your pain! Here’s how:
- Drive to our Brisbane Airport branch. The address is 771 Kingsford Smith Drive at Eagle Farm.
- Close to the branch, stop and refuel at a petrol station. The nearest one is at Caltex Eagle Farm, 645/647 Kingsford Smith Drive, Eagle Farm QLD 4009.
- Empty your campervan of all your belongings, even those Hungry Jacks wrappers. You take care of the rubbish, and our crew will take care of your meat pie and lamington crumbs… (We’ve all been there)!
- Hand in your keys and maybe share a yarn or two about your trip with our friendly crew.
- Wave farewell as you hop aboard the next shuttle to Brisbane Airport. Missing you already!
- If you’re not heading to the airport next, we can help you order a cab to your next destination. Just ask!
JUCY RENTALS IS NOW ZERO CONTACT FOR ALL VEHICLE PICK UPS AND DROP OFFS!
JUCY’s new zero contact booking option allows you to pick up and drop off all vehicles 24 hours a day and 7 days a week(except Melbourne Airport) with a contactless experience to minimize human contact. We also offer after-hours pick up and drop off for both cars and campervans now! Find out more information here