At our Auckland Airport Customer Centre, late pickups for vehicle hire are available on request for car rentals only. To organise your after-hours rental car pick up, please contact our reservations team on 0800 399 736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note campervan rentals cannot be picked up or returned after hours.
Only cars can be collected after hours from this location. A $30 fee applies to all after-hours pick-ups, and are subject to completion of paperwork.
If you have arranged to pick up after hours, follow the instructions below to collect your vehicle, and if you need help at any point, call us on 0800 399 736.
- Head to the bus stand outside the terminal and catch the white and blue Park N Fly bus
- Park N Fly buses run on demand from both terminals. No reservation is necessary.
- Once you reach the Park N Fly car park, show the staff member at the Kiosk your license & rental agreement copy
- They will give you your JUCY keys and your after-hours envelope with all the information you need regarding your JUCY Reservation.
- You can also contact Park N Fly directly at email@example.com otherwise call them on 0800 747 227
- Please return your wheels to our JUCY Auckland Airport Customer Centre, NOT the Auckland Airport. The Customer Centre is a 5-minute drive from the international and domestic terminals. Make sure your vehicle is full of petrol and you have removed all of your belongings.
- At JUCY, please park the vehicle to the right of the gate outside the branch. Make sure the vehicle is locked and place the keys in the lock box on the left side of the front gate. Please do not leave the keys in the car.
- You will need to make your own way to the airport. JUCY has a deal with Discount Taxis, a reputable Auckland taxi company, for $15 cash from JUCY to either terminal. Discount Taxis can be contacted on 09 529 1000.