COVID-19: JUCY USA UPDATE
JUCY is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our customers, employees and community. We are closely monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and guidance from our government as to how best to respond to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Our team are working tirelessly to ensure that our customers and partners continue to receive the high-level of JUCY customer care that we are renowned for – and to our team, we thank you for your resilience, patience and professionalism during this unprecedented situation.
STAYING UP TO DATE:
Given the frequency of changes to the situation surrounding COVID-19, we strongly urge that you remain informed by following these sources of information:
Contacting JUCY: Please note, we are experiencing extreme volumes of calls and emails due to the recently imposed travel restrictions. Please bear with us while we work through each of your enquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible.
WHAT ARE WE DOING:
- As guided by the WHO (World Health Organization);
- We encourage our team to avoid physical contact when greeting and to uphold the most stringent of measures regarding personal hygiene
- JUCY continues to maintain our high standards of cleaning with regards our vehicles and branch/HQ locations, this includes employees wearing gloves when carrying out cleaning duties, with an extra focus on ‘high-touch’ surfaces
- Open communication to customers, employees and community around courses of action taken
- Continued monitoring of the above mentioned website to ensure we action all recommendations relating to health and safety
STILL KEEN TO EXPLORE USA?
There are many travel restrictions that have been put in place in both Canada and the USA. As many states are on lockdown, we are currently unable to open all our US/Canada branches for pickups, and it’s been challenging relocating vehicles. All reservations until 01 July 2020 will be on request and we will accept all bookings that are possible.
We are happy to extend existing bookings wherever possible. So please just contact our reservations team to discuss options for your travels.
If you book now (up to June 30) we will not be charging you a cancellation fee if you later change your mind or are prevented from travelling. All deposits and fees can be converted to credit vouchers for use at a later date.
CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS TO BOOKINGS:
JUCY recognises that our current T&Cs may require flexibility around cancellations during this evolving global situation. As such, if your travel has been affected due to government or airline restrictions please contact us;
- If your booking was made directly with JUCY, please contact our
- If your booking was made via a travel agent, please contact them directly
Above all, we understand that these are uncertain times. Please be safe, be smart, and be kind. And we look forward to continuing to help you with your epic travel adventures!